[rt-users] Multiple attachments on one email

Joel Smith joel at powermac.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 19:46:11 EST 2001

At 1:58 pm -0500 31/10/01, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>That doesn't sound right.  how big was the second attachment?

I have had problems with attachments not appearing, but the name of
the attachment appearing in the text of the message. But the missing
attachments for me are small (<100k). I posted some more info on this
in
<http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2001-October/004856.html>,
but there haven't been any replies to this at the moment. I am also
currently using 2.0.7.

Cheers,

Joel