[rt-users] new db indexes with upgrade to 2.0.8

Ashley Gould agould at aslab.com
Wed Oct 31 22:49:35 EST 2001

I've translated David Troy's ADD INDEX list to postgres.  It looks like
this:

CREATE INDEX TicketIndex ON Transactions (Ticket);
CREATE INDEX EffectiveTicketIndex ON Transactions (EffectiveTicket);
CREATE INDEX CreatorIndexTransactions ON Transactions (Creator);
CREATE INDEX CreatorIndexAttachments ON Attachments (Creator);
CREATE INDEX ParentIndex ON Attachments (Parent);
CREATE INDEX TransactionId ON Attachments (TransactionId);
CREATE INDEX EffectiveIdIndex ON Tickets (EffectiveId);
CREATE INDEX OwnerIndex ON Tickets (Owner);
CREATE INDEX CreatorIndexTickets ON Tickets (Creator);

I haven't notices any difference, but my db is small.  It is also highly
posible I don't know what I'm doing.

comments?