[rt-users] Two questions, timezone and manpages

Rob Mitzel rmitzel at peer1.net
Tue Sep 4 10:41:43 EDT 2001

Hey everyone, two quick questions here.

1) I'm running FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE.  When I actually run the makes on RT,
everything goes fine, except for some reason, pod2man craps out on the
manpage creation.  It's always done this, except I had never really been
concerned about it. :)  Always says there's nothing in there.  Any ideas?

2) No matter how hard I try, I can't get the timezone to display properly.
I've tried every timezone format in config.pm that I could possibly think
of, but WebRT always shows comments and such in GMT.  When emails come back,
they come back with the proper time.  Yes, the box has the proper time set,
and the proper timezone (PDT).  Again, FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE.  Anyone have any
insight? :)

Thanks in advance.

-Rob.