[rt-users] v2.0.6 Browser caching problems

Derek Fage derek.fage at foreshore.net
Thu Sep 6 08:56:49 EDT 2001

Hi there,

We seem to have a problem where when we click on links we are getting cached
versions of the pages, and have to hit F5 to refresh (IE 5.5).

Is there some sort of setting within RT (or Apache) we can set to stop this
happening?

Regards,

Derek...

except where the sender states them to be the views of Foreshore Limited.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to hostmaster at foreshore.net