[rt-users] Trouble replying to ticket in web ui

Daniel Blakeley daniel at ccmr.cornell.edu
Thu Sep 6 17:05:20 EDT 2001

Hi,

I'm just getting RT2 setup and I'm having some trouble getting email
sent out from the Web interface.  When I send email to rt I do get an
auto reply back but when I try "corresponding/resolving" to a ticket
there is no email sent out.  It seems a bit like a scrip problem but I
have setup the scrips as recommended in the manual.  Since I do get an
email autoreply back from the initial ticket open I don't think the
problem is with config.pm but I am open to suggestions.  The log files
are very empty.  Is there a way to increase the debugging level?  The
one tricky thing about this installation is that it is installed in
AFS space which makes /usr/local/rt2 readonly.  I've setup rt to log
to /var/local/rt2 and set MasonDataDir to
/var/local/rt2/WebRT/sessiondata.  Is there any other place that needs
write access?

Thanks for any help,
- Daniel

--
Daniel Blakeley (N2YEN)     Cornell Center for Materials Research
daniel at ccmr.cornell.edu     E20 Clark Hall