[rt-users] v2.0.6 Browser caching problems

Martin Schapendonk martin at schapendonk.org
Fri Sep 7 04:33:44 EDT 2001

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Andrew Yager wrote:
# Would it be possible to get that expires header built into the next
# release of RT web UI? We did some limited customization of our UI, but

I'm not able to reproduce this problem on IE5.5, but other people have
repeatedly reported problems with this browser. My IE is configured to
"Check for new versions of a page on every visit to that page". Maybe
(hopefully) that solves everything for everybody?

You can find this option in Tools - Internet Options - Temporary
Internet Files - Settings.

Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, martin at schapendonk.org, Phone: +31 (0)6 55770237
  Student Information Systems and Management at Tilburg University