[rt-users] Bookmark Search not working in 2.0.6?

Harald Wagener hwagener at fcb-wilkens.com
Fri Sep 7 11:11:03 EDT 2001

Jesse Vincent wrote:

> If you click the "bookmark this search", RT should take you to the same search
> with a URL that just works if you tell the browser to bookmark it.
> In what way is it failing?

OK, _then_ it works. I wasn't quite sure how to use the link. Now I know what You
mean,
but I think 'Bookmark this search' could mislead people like me to assume a
bookmark
should be created by some magic with the browser...

Sorry for the confusion!

Regards,
	Harald

--
Harald Wagener      |                                Systemadministrator
FCB/Wilkens GmbH    |                              Tel.:+49-40-2881-1252