[rt-users] v2.0.6 Browser caching problems

Adriaan Peeters apeeters at lashout.net
Sun Sep 9 20:32:56 EDT 2001

> > In short: when I stop & start apache, the new RT2 files are _not_
> > loaded and
> > the previous version is still displayed.  When I change a RT2 file,
> > that new
> > output is shown, but the other, not changed files still output as the
> > previous version.
>
> The only thing I found worked was deleting all the WebRT files &
> installing & modifying again.

Hmmz, there must be another way to resolve this !
I know I still get the old pages because when I try to reply or comment on a
ticket via the webinterface, I still get the [Non-text message not quoted]
message.

Any pointers on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated ! (And yes,
I did restart apache :)

Regards,
Adriaan Peeters