[rt-users] Upgrading from 0.99.8 to 2.x

Matthew Watson mwatson at netspace.net.au
Tue Sep 11 13:44:33 EDT 2001

Cool, now just to make sure (before I do this and kill something )...

The convertion tool doesn't change the old database or transactions does it?
I've flicked through it , and the database looks fine, but I'm not sure about
the transactions, does it just copy them into the local transactions directory
or does it use the original one?

Regards,
Mat.