[rt-users] Email from Web interface?

THAUVIN Blaise (Informatique) bthauvin at dauphin-affichage.com
Tue Sep 11 05:17:37 EDT 2001

I think I know that one.....

RT is very smart, it knows who is logged on the web and what is email is.
When an action implies sending a mail, and the mail address is the same as
the address for the logged person, it does not sent the mail probably
because you are supposed to know what you are doing, son you don't need a
copy)

It makes testing a bit difficult, you have to define 2 different addresses
for yourself, one associated with your login, and one to send the mail to.

This is only guesses from my own experience facing the same behaviour.

Blaise