[rt-users] (no subject)

Martin Schapendonk martin at schapendonk.org
Wed Sep 12 15:06:09 EDT 2001

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Daniel Blakeley wrote:
# I'm trying to understand how the "25 highest priority tickets I
# requested" works.  I'm set as a watcher on a queue that has 4 open
# tickets but is only displaying 2 tickets in the 25 highest.  What does
# RT use to determine if it should display a ticket in the 25 highest?

It only shows the tickets you requested, i.e. the tickets where you are
the Requestor of. So you probably raised two issues yourself :-)

Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, martin at schapendonk.org, Phone: +31 (0)6 55770237
  Student Information Systems and Management at Tilburg University