[rt-users] rt206 make install fails to connect to Pg ..

Matthew Peters mattp at esec.com.au
Thu Sep 13 00:49:56 EDT 2001

I had an error like this when installing on the same architecture.  To fix
this, I
went back into the Makefile, and added the DB_PORT of 5432 (after I ensured
that
postgres was running and accepting connections on that port).  Then, I did a
'make dropdb',, and then 'make install' again.  This worked.

	-Matthew Peters