[rt-users] Install RT in Solaris 8

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Thu Sep 13 02:16:55 EDT 2001

Well this is outside rt topic but you should first install cpan:
perl -MCPAN -e shell
and use cpan to install modules
(example: once cpan is installed, you execute cpan shell and type: install
HTML::Entities)

Another way is to simply download each packages individually from cpan ( go
to perl.com and then click on the cpan link on the left)

Another very good way is to read on perl and learn how it work, read the
docs make searchs on search engines. When you get an error, copy/paste that
error statements showing in your logs into google.com for example to read
other users experiments and resolutions with these perl modules.

good luck

__
Steve Poirier
Directeur développement / Project Manager
Inet-Technologies inc.