[rt-users] Correspondence and comment addresses limited to 40 characters

Atro Tossavainen atossava at cc.helsinki.fi
Thu Sep 13 05:29:39 EDT 2001

I've found out that the addresses are limited to 40 characters.

Can I change this somehow? I already hit the limit and would prefer
not to change my queue or domain names.

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,