[rt-users] PGP

Derek Fage derek.fage at foreshore.net
Fri Sep 14 04:37:43 EDT 2001

Hi there,

We've got some customers who want to use PGP when taling to our support
staff.

I've created a PGP key for our support email address that we could send out
to these customers, but I'm struggling to think through how this can best be
made to work.

I was thinking that the way to do this would be that a copy of the incoming
email would need to be sent as is to the person who is assigned the ticket
somehow.

Has anybody else done this that can provide some suggestions?

Derek...

except where the sender states them to be the views of Foreshore Limited.

This e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and contains information that is private and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error please delete it immediately and
advise us by return e-mail to hostmaster at foreshore.net