[rt-users] RT doesn't handle HTML mail correctly

Martin Schapendonk martin at schapendonk.org
Fri Sep 14 07:15:43 EDT 2001

Hi,

I'm experiencing problems with users sending HTML email. I know, they
shouldn't, but don't tell me, tell them :-)

RT forwards this email as plain text, so I get lots of <DIV>, <ITALIC>
and <SMALLER> tags, which doesn't make it more readable. Moreover, the
text of these emails does not show up in the web UI, but if I use the
Download-link, the message gets displayed correctly there (so it is
stored correctly).

Anyone got any clues?

Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, martin at schapendonk.org, Phone: +31 (0)6 55770237
  Student Information Systems and Management at Tilburg University