[rt-users] How to launch rt?

Taylor, Bryant btaylor at virata.com
Fri Sep 14 14:46:54 EDT 2001

Did you really type in http://yourdomain in your webbrowser? I hope not.
question? what is the name of your server. want is the domainname that your
server is on. put those 2 things together and if you put that as your
virtualserver in the apache config file called httpd.conf... then you should
be ok.  As for documentation.... if you goto the www.fsck.com/ and click on
the rt link, you should see a link for docs outside that website. click on
that link and you will get all the info ever regarding webrt.

PS> after you installed apache, rt, mysql   did you happen to restart
apache?