[rt-users] hi

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 14 16:50:00 EDT 2001

On Friday, September 14, 2001 12:59:17 -0700, Ashley Gould
<agould at aslab.com> wrote:
+-----
| When ever SuSEConfig runs it calls chkstat.  See /etc/permissions and
| /etc/rc.config
|
| The easy fix is to set CHECK_PERMISSIONS=warn
| in /etc/rc.config
+--->8

Or change the permissions for suidperl in /etc/permissions.

| I don't know German.  Could you translate, Harold?
+--->8

I know just enough German to recognize that the second paragraph is just
the first in German.

brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     [linux: proof of the million monkeys theory]