[rt-users] "New Ticket" GUI blind to keywords

doug.mildram at mindspeed.com doug.mildram at mindspeed.com
Mon Sep 17 09:50:04 EDT 2001

I just sent Matthew (asked "how keywords work?") this URL from the docs;
http://www.helgrim.com/rtdocs/installation.html

---------but having gotten NO REPLIES myself on a deeper discussion,
         i feel the need to re-ask my question from last week.

Basically, how do you all deal with the fact that....

  - it seems that in the GUI, as the end-user might use it, while creating
      New Ticket.......
        user doesnt even see Keywords :(
          (unless user takes a 2nd look at the ticket after creation,
                 and modifies it further after New Ticket creation)

Dying to really USE rt, but 2 features seem glaring to me:
  ---"lost keywords when moved-to-another-queue", currently being discussed;
  ---my issue (above)  "New Ticket blind to keywords"
Doug Mildram  Mindspeed Technologies
doug.mildram at mindspeed.com     8 Technology Drive
Systems Admin.		       Westborough, MA  01581
DIRECT: 508-621-0667