[rt-users] Questions about the "Take" link

Matt Disney mdisney at ecdev.fedex.com
Tue Sep 18 12:54:29 EDT 2001

Martin,

In your config.pm you could change this:
       { Header     => 'Take',
         TicketLink => 1,
         Constant   => 'Take',
         ExtraLinks => '&Action=Take'
         },

To this:
       { Header     => 'Take',
         TicketLink => 1,
         Constant   => 'Take',
         ExtraLinks => '&Action=Take&Status=open'
         },

Note the difference in the "ExtraLinks" parameter.

That would change the "Take" link to perform both a Take action and change the
status to open.

And if/when you do this, don't forget to restart httpd so mod_perl picks up
the module modifications.

Matt Disney