[rt-users] fastcgi method?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Sep 20 21:00:17 EDT 2001

On Thursday, September 20, 2001 16:34:55 -0700, J B Bell
<cipher at redback.com> wrote:
+-----
| Due to circumstances beyond my control (using NetBSD), and a goodly
+--->8

Is using FreeBSD (or possibly just using its ports collection instead of
NetBSD's pkgsrc) an alternative?  My (admittedly somewhat limited) testing
on my laptop with apache and mod_perl from ports wasn't particularly
painful.

brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     [linux: proof of the million monkeys theory]