[rt-users] Running RT in a restricted Environment

Martin Schapendonk martin at schapendonk.org
Fri Sep 21 07:43:32 EDT 2001

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Benjamin Boksa wrote:
# After restarting Apache we had some troulbes with missing modules. I fixed
# them by patching webmux.pl (basically adding a lib) and changing some stuff
# in the environment.
#
# When I run webmux.pl from the shell it works fine without any errors now,
# but when I run it with mod_perl apache doesn't come up again after a
# restart.

Did 'make testdeps' report that all modules were available? I can
imagine that if you manually disable some modules RT depends on the
results can be very strange...

Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, martin at schapendonk.org, Phone: +31 (0)6 55770237
  Student Information Systems and Management at Tilburg University