[rt-users] ACL changes from 2.06 to 2.07; auto-refresh

Martin Schapendonk martin at schapendonk.org
Fri Sep 21 10:31:39 EDT 2001

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Damian Gerow wrote:
# And on a not-so-similar note -- we're not getting the auto-refresh dropdown
# menu.  When I did a new installation, to a test directory on a test
# database (fresh, no contents), I could see the option when logged in as
# root.  As soon as I change to the new database, the menu
# disappears.  Anyone know what could be causing that?

Did you restart Apache? Not just a kill -HUP, but really stop it and
start it again?

Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, martin at schapendonk.org, Phone: +31 (0)6 55770237
  Student Information Systems and Management at Tilburg University