[rt-users] limited rt1->rt2 import

Matthew Watson mwatson at netspace.net.au
Wed Sep 26 12:34:06 EDT 2001

Heya.

 I've previously asked about doing a date limited import from rt1 to rt2, as I didn't get any response, I guess its not that easy.

 so.. second idea is to just not import the transaction data. eg , comment out the line ,
 MigrateTrasactions($row->{serial_num}, $ticket);

 this would speed up our test import hugely (as we have 7gb of transaction data) , but would rt2 have major errors if
 there was tickets but no transaction data?

 If that is no good, then I'll just comment out the MigrateTickets(); line to ensure our users and queues are going to be imported correctly.

Regards,
Mat.