Antwort: RE: [rt-users] Date Due settings

Steffen.Roesler at nmc.mobilcom.de Steffen.Roesler at nmc.mobilcom.de
Wed Sep 26 10:34:57 EDT 2001

Unfortunately we use RT 1, where this setting is not available.
Is there a way to manipulate the sql or the scripts?
The checkbox is to activate the "Date Due".

Kind regards, Steffen.

                    "Christian Gilmore"
                    <cgilmore at tivoli.co        An:     <Steffen.Roesler at erfurt.mobilcom.de>,
                    m>                         <rt-users at lists.fsck.com>
                    Gesendet von:              Kopie:
                    rt-users-admin at list        Fax an:
                    s.fsck.com                 Thema:  RE: [rt-users] Date Due settings

                    26.09.01 16:08
                    Bitte antworten an
                    cag

Well, the "Date Due" is configurable within the queue settings.

           Configuration
           Queues
           choose your queue
           Requests should be due in

I'm not certain to what checkbox you refer. Are you using RT2 or RT1? The
above assumes RT2.

Regards,
Christian