[rt-users] Scrip suddenly stopped working

Harald Wagener hwagener at fcb-wilkens.com
Thu Sep 27 06:15:23 EDT 2001

Hello List,

on our system we have the following scrip, which stopped working
yesterday:

OnCreate NotifyAdminCCs with template Transaction-deutsch,

whichshould  cause an incoming message to be forwarded to the
members of the group 'edv' (all it supporters in house), because
the group 'edv' has the global right 'watch as AdminCC'.

What I _did_ on monday was using the 'delete_dead_tickets' script from
a list fellow. I didn't do anything else.

I am looking for any helpful input!

Regards,
	Harald

--
Harald Wagener      |                                Systemadministrator
FCB/Wilkens GmbH    |                              Tel.:+49-40-2881-1252