[rt-users] machine requirements?

Christian Steger christian.steger at indis.at
Thu Sep 27 13:16:41 EDT 2001

hi simon,

the hardware i have here:

pii 500 / 512mb ram
ide hd system / linx redhat 7.1

apache / mod_perl / mysql

use rt 2.0.7 with about 6300 tickets, works quite fast (listing less than
2 second) - its fast enough for my slow processor / ide-harddrive :)

chris

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, Simon Thornington wrote:

*Hi,
*
*We're running an RT 2.0.6 install on a Pentium something (not a P2+ as far
*as I know) with Postgres.  A command-line rt summary of open tickets (of
*which there are about 70-100) takes about 10 seconds.  Is this machine
*simply not fast enough for an RT install, or is this the kind of response
*times other people are getting?  What sort of hardware are people
*installing on, and what response times do they get?
*
*Thanks,
*
*Simon.