[rt-users] Dates in Stats offset

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Mon Apr 1 15:34:57 EST 2002

Is it perhaps a difference between GMT and EST?  I think RT stores dates
in GMT and then translates to the local timezone on the fly.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-544-6193 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net