[rt-users] operation order and changing queues

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Mon Apr 1 16:45:05 EST 2002

I have a little problem and hope there's a simple solution. I have
multiple queues and potentially mutually exclusive privileged members of
each queue. I need for people to be able to transfer tickets from one
queue to the next via the web UI. This transfer occurs, but I see two sets
of errors:

1) While the queue change does take effect, the web UI states: "Queue: 0"
instead of what transaction actually occurred.

2) The system then complains that the user does not have sufficient
privilege to change the remaining fields on the Basics page. Is there a
way to enforce operational order so that queue change is the last possible
transaction instead of the first to be reviewed?

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Gilmore
Technology Leader