[rt-users] RT 2.0.13 upgrade on Redhat 7.2

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Tue Apr 2 06:13:48 EST 2002

Frank Reppin wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Yan Fitterer wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>

> Hello,
>

>>Has anybody managed to get RT working on a Redhat 7.2 install?
>>

> Yes, I tested this with success.
>

>>Had 2.0.4 working like a charm for a while, then upgraded Redhat
>>to 7.2. No problems.
>>
>>Then upgraded RT to 2.0.13 - and Apache dies on startup. No
>>messages in any of the logs (rt, Apache, or the system log).
>>

> I had exactly the same problem. Solution :
>
> compiling mod_perl *into* apache sources solved it (as mentioned
> in the FAQ too) solved my problems and since then it works great.

Another fix should be to upgrade to perl-5.6.1 and the according
mod_perl and apache packages. updates are available from redhat.
Remember though, that You mght have to reinstall all the needed modules.

Regards,
	Harald

--
Harald Wagener * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg *
http://www.fcb-wilkens.com