[rt-users] HeadsUp

Ferguson, Kevin KFerguso at chi.navtech.com
Thu Apr 4 16:13:54 EST 2002

Just copy the HeadsUp directory into either your main rt component
root or your local component root.  I put mine in rt/local/WebRT/html/
For a caveat about using the local component root, see
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-March/007218.html

You will want to create a link somewhere that points to the HeadsUp
directory created above.

ttfn,
kevin