[rt-users] Couldn't load from the users database.

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue Apr 9 11:38:32 EDT 2002

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Matthew Watson wrote:

> However, then I try and send email to my queues I get the following error
> returned.
> Anyone have ideas on this?? Why wouldn't it be able to load the users
> database?

> Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/Cwd.pm
> line 103.
> Couldn't load from the users database.

You might want to turn on full logging on the PostgreSQL server for a
time.  I suspect that you have an access problem between your mail and SQL
servers, which differs from your web and SQL servers.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations