[rt-users] testdeps / fixdeps bug (omission)

Yan Fitterer y.fitterer at ram.ac.uk
Wed Apr 10 13:07:23 EDT 2002

Well - I guess my reading of the readme misled me (see below for
quote). I took it as "if testdeps didn't complain you won't need to
install xxx"  8-(

Maybe a slight change in wording could help?
       (You may need to install Apache::Session and Apache::DBI
by hand - testdeps cannot check those modules)

3.2   If there are unsatisfied dependencies, install them by hand or
run
        make fixdeps

       (You may need to install Apache::Session and Apache::DBI
by hand.

        You might need to install Msql-Mysql-Modules by hand.
        perl -MCPAN -e'install DBD::mysql::Install' should do it for
you.
       )

--
Yan Fitterer
IT Manager, Royal Academy of Music
E-mail : y.fitterer at ram.ac.uk
Marylebone Rd, London, NW1 5HT
Phone (+44) 20 7873 7365 Fax (+44) 20 7873 7364