[rt-users] notify owners on assignment

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Thu Apr 11 10:59:00 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 16:23, Smylers wrote:

> You want to notify on the owner changing?  You want the OnOwnerChange
> ScripCondition:

Cool. Thanks. I suppose the doc on the request-tracker homepage will
tell me how to install (haven't looked yet).

> > (oh, yes: request-tracker 2.0.11, from the Debian package).
>
> How long's that been out?  I specifically looked for it quite recently,
> and found separate packages called request-tracker and webrt, each of
> which were only version 1.

Don't know. In any case it can't be long - the request-tracker pkg
didn't make it to testing(woody), and probably won't make it into Debian
3.0. The old request-tracker pkg got replaced by request-tracker1 to
make room for the new pkg, though, this renaming is in testing.

cheers
-- vbi