[rt-users] How to hide Configuration Tab ?

alan evetts alan at silent5.com
Thu Apr 11 14:07:55 EDT 2002

Hello,

I apoligize if this has been covered before, I tried to find the answer in the mailing list archives - but was unable.

I was just wondering if there was a way through permissions / acls / etc to stop regular users from seeing the "Configuration" link at the top of the home page / search page, or if you have to manually hide that?  I'm pretty confident I haven't done anything to strange to my RT installation yet, as it's pretty fresh - but haven't been able to find a method to hide it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Running Version: 2.0.13, in case thats relevant.

--
alan evetts