[rt-users] How to hide Configuration Tab ?

alan evetts alan at silent5.com
Thu Apr 11 14:48:50 EDT 2002

Hm.

I see your point, but when under the users tab it lists all of the other users listed, which could leave the system open to a brute force on the administrators (or anyone else's, for that matter) password.  It would make more sense for there to be a completely separate Configuration link used for users that _don't_ have access to change queues / users / etc.

These menu's seem to give regular users to data and information that I would definitely deem to be private, and, if nothing else, just don't think its suitable for users on my system to see it.

Anyone know of a method to do this?

--
alan evetts