[rt-users] Installation problem

rt-users rt-users at lists.netways.de
Fri Apr 12 09:13:02 EDT 2002

Hi
>I'm trying to install rt (2.0.13) on a Debian/testing box (when will the debian pkg be ready?)
I don´t know when the debian package will be ready, but i just installed rt on a sililar System (woddy). I worked without any problems. Check the dependencies, surly on or two will not be fullfilled. You can do this with the testdeps tool in the /tools directory, as descibed in the README. If you have all dependencies satisfied, check your installtion of mysql.
Nik Engel                     NETWAYS GmbH
Senior Systems Engineer       Deutschherrnstr. 47a
Fon.0911/92885-13             D-90429 Nürnberg
Fax.0911/92885-33
nengel at netways.de             www.netways.de