[rt-users] Admin ticket assignment depending on date.

asfdqwer xzcvdsf brueggma at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 00:02:27 EDT 2002

Hello,

   What would be the best way to setup automatic
assignment to tickets that were created through
email, sent to the general queue?

   For example if I issue the following command:
"/usr/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate general correspond <
/tmp/simple.mail.file"  The ticket gets assigned to
"Nobody", in the general queue.  What file would I
look into to edit to whom the ticket gets assinged?
The reason is that we rotate who is "oncall" on a
weekly basis, and it would be great if the tickets
can be assigned to the oncall person, instead of just
nobody.

                              Thanks