[rt-users] Forwarding of tickets.

Jan Okrouhly okrouhly at civ.zcu.cz
Mon Apr 15 07:26:24 EDT 2002

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Marc Hedlund wrote:

> I don't think so, but I very much agree that this is a desirable feature.

I've implemented this 2 years ago (Jesse saw it), but only for our
internal purposes. I use an own branch of RT 2.0.9 so I don't have "patch"
for the most actual version. But if I'll be asked for it be Jesse, I would
prepare it.

> Marc Hedlund
> e: marc at precipice dot org
>
> On Sun, 14 Apr 2002, Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:
>

> > is it possible to forward tickets to a give email address
> >
> > thru RT  web interface?
> >

> > regds
> > mallah

Jan Okrouhly
Laboratory for Computer Science             |    phone: (420 19) 7491588
University of West Bohemia                  | location: Univerzitni 22
Americka 42, 306 14 Pilsen, Czech Republic  |     room: UI404