[rt-users] RT installation problem

V S R A, Prasad (Prasad) vsra at lucent.com
Tue Apr 16 03:00:45 EDT 2002

> Hi,
	I am trying to install "rt2" and am following the RTFM. Once I added
the Virtual host entries in the httpd.conf as shown:

<VirtualHost your.ip.address>
DocumentRoot /path/to/rt2/WebRT/html
ServerName rt.example.com
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlFreshRestart On
PerlRequire /path/to/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
<Location />
 SetHandler perl-script
 PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

I get this error when I tried to stop and start the httpd server. here's the
error.

/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start
Variable "$m" is not imported at /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 94.
[Tue Apr 16 12:04:26 2002] [error] Global symbol "$m" requires explicit
package name at /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl line 94.

Syntax error on line 1015 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Global symbol "$m" requires explicit package name at /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
line 94.

Any idea , how I can import the $m variable in webmux.pl

regards
-Prasad