[rt-users] Told field

Bart Duchesne bd at bm.keyware.com
Tue Apr 16 10:28:52 EDT 2002

Hi all,

We have RT running for over a month now and we are adding extra
functionality every day because it's such a fine product to extend and
tune at our own site specific needs.

But I'm a bit confused about the Told field.

If we, the internal RT users at the support desk, correspond on a ticket
with the requestor, the Told and Last fields are updated as they should.

If now a requestor (external user / not privilidged ) corresponds about
the ticket the Told and Last fields are updated too.

Is this correct behaviour ?
I thought only the Last field was updated and that the Told field is
only updated on 'outgoing' correspondance ?
Is there another way that we can see if any correspondance has been
added to a ticket by the 'external users' (requestors) ?

thx,

--
Bart Duchesne
Keyware -- Computerworld's Emerging Company to Watch 2002

Leuvensesteenweg 282, 3190 Boortmeerbeek, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)15 50.44.00 Fax: +32 (0)15 50.44.09

Excelsiorlaan 32-34, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium
Phone: +32 (2) 704.44.00 - Fax: +32 (2) 721.69.49

mailto:bduchesne at keyware.com
support: support.axsguard at keyware.com
http://www.keyware.com and http://www.axsguard.com