[rt-users] "Forward" to 3rd party patch

Scott A. McIntyre scott at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 17 13:53:36 EDT 2002

Hi,

> > able to find the RT::Conditition::Forward module)
>
> Isn't here missing something like insert_condition_OnForward.pl
> containing something like (taken from my own very similar version, so
> letter-case can be different;-):
>
> my @ScripConditions = (
>                        {
>                         Name => 'OnForward',
>                         Description =>  'When a message is forwarded',
>                         ApplicableTransTypes =>  'Forward',
>                         ExecModule => 'AnyTransaction',
>                        },
>
>                       );

Yeah, already done that -- but my assumption here is that this is really
only necessary if you have a Scrip Action that invokes a Condition.  The
patch didn't include a specific perl module for forwarding, but I see
you're tying things together a bit differently.

I used:

my @ScripConditions = (
                       {
                        Name => 'OnForward',
                        Description =>  'Forwarding to third party',
                        ApplicableTransTypes =>  'AnyTransaction',
                        ExecModule => 'Forward',
                       },

Which basically reversed the last two items.  Perhaps I mis-read the
original post...

Thanks for the potential clue!

Scott