[rt-users] 'Bouncing' email to owner on Take or owner change

Justin Hawkins justin at internode.com.au
Mon Apr 22 23:46:38 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 00:14, Michael Grubb wrote:
> On Monday 22 April 2002 12:56 am, Justin Hawkins wrote:
> Well, here is a ScripCondition that I wrote that does just that,
> The conditions are, when the ticket status is new, and the previous owner is
> nobody it returns true.  I use it to automatically change the status of the
> ticket to open when the ticket is first picked up..
> Which by the way, if anyone knows how I can get the ticket display screen to
> display this change immediately, I would love to know, because once the
> scripaction sets the status to open the display still shows it as new until
> you refresh.

This works great!

Do you have it setup in some way so that it also activates if the user
changing ownership is the same as the user who ownership is being given
to?

In my setup, in those circumstances, mail is not sent out. Michael, do
you have the same 'problem'? I understand this is not the fault of the
scrip - it's just the way RT does things.

	- Justin

--
Justin Hawkins
Internode Professional Access