[rt-users] keyword selects

Camron W. Fox cwfox at fujitsu.com
Tue Apr 23 23:02:35 EDT 2002

Try this...

http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/Keywords-HOWTO.zip

Best Regards,
Camron

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-admin at lists.fsck.com
[mailto:rt-users-admin at lists.fsck.com]On Behalf Of Colleen
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 16:05
To: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
Subject: [rt-users] keyword selects

I've just installed RT and I've got it up and running.  In my
customizations for my client, I want to make use of the Keyword Select
functionality.

I want to include as a keyword on my tickets the city name (which can be
a multiple value).

I've added in Configuration->Keywords->
City
City/Austin
City/Arizona
City/Baltimore

But when I go to Configuration->Global->Keyword Selections->
And create the KeywordSelect:
* "City": "Multiple" children of "City" up to "" levels deep

I don't see the cities listed when I start a new ticket request. Instead
I see, "City" with a blank select box next to it.

The html looks like:
     <TR><TD ALIGN=RIGHT>
	City</TD><TD>
	  <INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="KeywordSelectMagic9" VALUE="1">
	    <SELECT NAME="KeywordSelect-9"
	       MULTIPLE  SIZE=5>
	    </SELECT>
      </TD></TR>

Please advise me as to how to best use this feature.  It would really
really help.

Thanks,
Colleen Noonan