[rt-users] reply problems

Andreas Wahlfeldt awahlfeldt at subshell.com
Thu Apr 25 11:47:26 EDT 2002

>Andreas Wahlfeldt wrote:
>> when i click on the submit button, the requestor recieves his reply, the
> >recipient specified manually in CC field doesn't, nor does the CC
specified
>> as ticket-watcher.

>> OnCorrespond NotifyAdminCcs with template test responder
>> OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template test responder
>> OnCorrespond NotifyRequestors with template test responder

> Phil Homewood wrote:
> There's no scrip there set to notify the "watcher" CC.
> You probably want to replace this with something like

> OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template test responder
> OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template test responder

> As to why the manually-specified CC doesn't receive anything,
> I can't explain. Maybe there's some permissions thing getting
> in the way? Does the RT log show anything?

hi phil,
hi all,

thanx for trying to help, though it didn't help (yet).
no matter which scrips i put up, no mail is sent to the recipient specified
manually in CC field or any other ticket-watcher (except for the requestor).
nothing in rt- or mail-logs

BUT

a moment ago i found out (of course by accident) that being logged in as
root, everthing works fine.

*puzzeld*

seems to be an permission_thing (tm) though my none root user has all
available rt-rights.

still any help/hint is highly appreciated.

andreas wahlfeldt
subshell GmbH
Weidenallee 1
20357 Hamburg

PS : my boss loves the manager extension. many thanx to
stephen.gower at wolfson.oxford.ac.uk