[rt-users] Yes <eom> (fwd)

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri Apr 26 02:52:51 EDT 2002

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Simon Cozens wrote:

> If I ever manage to lose the weight I put on in 18 months of be $PHB and
> having no life, I am *really* going to have to go shopping for some
> PVC. - Skud, the other place.

Skud in PVC?  Thats too strong an image this early in the morning. But its
a damm good image.[1]

( Or in other words, the subject line is for introducing a topic, and the
  body of the message is actually for asking the question.  The URL to a
  stats package can be found by purusing the list archives. )

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations

[1] And if you don't know who Skud is, you poor poor lad. ;)