[rt-users] Breakage on concurrent access?

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Fri Apr 26 21:32:09 EDT 2002

So, I seem to have caused myself the same problem as described in

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-January/006217.html

(to wit: When logged in to a non-privileged account, I can see my list
of open & new tickets, but none of the links from the page seem to work.
If I  click on *any* link on the page, it changes the URL, but the same
page displays.)

and in an apparently similar way: I was logged in to a particular
non-privledged accont at the same time as someone else.

This user account is now completely broken.

Any ideas?

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno