[rt-users] Breakage on concurrent access?

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Fri Apr 26 22:15:44 EDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 06:44:29PM -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
>     *BUT*, hit 'Open requests', see the one request that was open to 'b'
								       ^^^
That should say 'a', not 'b'.

>     at the time the badness started, which has *since*been*closed*.

And, in this state, the "Logged in as:" lists user 'a' (the one the
ticket was opened to) rather than 'b', but if I hit the details button,
I'm back at the main screen as user 'b' again.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno