[rt-users] A MRTG script for Request Tracker

Darrin Walton darrinw at nixc.net
Mon Apr 29 09:50:35 EDT 2002

  |+ Yes, I saw your work in, contrib/. Let's say that your solution is
  |+ better if you have SNMP/MIB knowledge inside (the current MIB does not
  |+ provide a lot of objects so you have to extend it if you just want,
  |+ say, the tickets with a priority>0 ) and mine is preferrable if you
  |+ have SQL knowledge in your company.

True.  I wrote the MIB with room for people to expand it themselves.  I
could have gone through and added a lot more MIBs for general use, but I
didn't know who would want what.  We currently have about 20 different
MIBs defined in ours, but other companies may only need 2 of those :)

I guess I could write documentation on how to add other mibs to it.

-darrin (who is playing with your script on my testing server)