[rt-users] Breakage on concurrent access?

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Mon Apr 29 10:53:53 EDT 2002

HK> That seems right, we had similar problems with opera (you cannot log
HK> out)
HK> and the latest Mozilla (You have to login in over and over)

With opera, it is a bug.  No matter what the sever/document sets as
the expiration time of a document, Opera refuses to honor it.  It only
honors its own settings of how often to check for an updated
document.  If you use the defaults, you get 5 minutes. So, if you log
in, and log out within that 5 minutes, you can't really log out.  If
you wait longer than that 5 minutes, opera will let you log out since
the page in question will be rechecked.  Disable the timer feature in
opera and you'll be happier.

As for mozilla, i have no clue.